BALI, INDONESIA

Bali. A destination that probably everyone dreams of visiting. A place to explore, a place to have a wedding at, a place for a beautiful honeymoon. It was always my dream to travel to Bali one day. Back in July I finally got the chance. We flew there over night and got there in the afternoon which was unfortunately late enough to book any tour from the hotel to see the rice fields. So that is on my list for the next time.

Since it was pretty late when we managed to get out of the hotel, we took a taxi and went to see the Kuta beach. Me and the two other girls that I went with, took some pictures on the beach and saw the beautiful sunset which was, quite honestly, one of the prettiest I've ever seen. I also couldn't resist and bought a coconut water and drank it straight from the coconut. 

We sat down for a dinner right at a beach restaurant and the food we ordered was delicious. I went for my favourite calamari (still along with the coconut water) and then some local noodles which was recommended to me. Later that night, we headed back to the hotel and we all passed out in the taxi, that's how tired we were. The next morning we still wanted to go around the hotel because the wake up call was quite late, but we all ended up staying in bed sleeping and resting and getting ready for a flight back. I hope I get the chance to visit the rice fields one day in the future, maybe at some other destination. 

You can always see more pictures on my instagram @claudiaoleriny where I try to stay up to date with all the pics.
















No comments