GHANA, AFRICA

My first operational flight ever as a cabin crew was to Accra, Ghana on New Year's Eve. It was a multisector which means that the next day we had another flight to Abidjan, Ivory Coast and then back to Accra. Being it my first flight ever, I couldn't sleep before the flight so I ended up sleeping for an hour in total. 

I flew there with my friend whom I met in the training college so I was happy I wasn't the only one who was new and completely lost on board the aircraft. I don't really remember the flight itself, I know the crew was nice to us and that it went by quite fast. But I was so tired at the end of the flight, I couldn't function anymore and the only thing I wanted to do was to go to bed for the rest of my life. Being so tired is still something I am getting used to and I don't think I will ever get used to it. The crew went to celebrate the New Year's Eve, I remember having dinner and then I went to bed early and slept like a baby which is something I needed so much. 

The next day we flew to the Ivory Coast, which was a turnaround, which means we don't stay at the destination but we basically fly back directly. Once getting back to Accra, we had more time to spend there so the next morning me and my friend decided to go to the beach and do horse riding. We  had to pay for the taxi, then for the beach entrance and we couldn't find the horses anywhere but when we decided it was about time to get back to the hotel we found a horse (more like a pony). My friend decided to do the horse riding eventually and it was so funny to take pictures of him riding a pony because he is really tall himself. 

Then we took a taxi back to the hotel and got ready for a flight which was about 8 hour long. All I did in the next couple of days was sleeping again hah. I really need to work on my sleeping schedule. 














No comments