CAPE TOWN, SOUTH AFRICA

South Africa has always had a special place in my heart since I first visited it. Johannesburg, Cape Town, Durban ... I have been loving all these places, the local food, the nature, the people. It was already my second time in Cape Town, but since I haven't done much during my first visit because of the bad weather, I was very happy to go there again. It is summer there now, which means nice sunny weather and a day light till late hours which is perfect for exploring any new place. 

There are certain activities that every crew does at each destination. So if it is your first time, you already know where you can go and enjoy your time. In Cape Town particularly, crew goes to hike up the Table Mountain, they go see the penguins, the visit the Cape Point or just have local wine and some delicious steak. 


I really wanted to see the Table Mountain this time but I was the only one among the crew. Since it's always better to spend time with others than alone (at least for me), I changed the plans and right after we landed and got to the hotel, we booked an Uber and went on a road trip. The driver took us to see the penguins, shop at a local market and then we continued towards the Cape Point. Even the drive itself was so beautiful, we could see monkeys jumping along the street and all the trees and flowers made the trip even more beautiful. Our last stop was by the Cape Of Good Hope which is the most south-western point of the African continent. We finished of with the delicious dinner near the hotel and by that time, we were all soo tired. The crew made this trip more than awesome and I already can't wait to visit Cape Town again. 

























No comments